Gold Mercury International is the global governance and visionary leadership think tank founded in 1961. We are seeking interns to work on our research projects which are based on our research agenda. This voluntary, unpaid internship is ideal for graduate students majoring in political or social sciences or other students with strong research skills, who wish to contribute to meaningful research projects.
The Research Intern will be involved in essential tasks relating to our projects, conducting desktop research and reporting on key decisions and events of global governance. Depending on experience and performance, interns may be able to take on additional responsibilities related to developing briefings and papers.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Conducting desktop research
- Drafting a report with findings on a pre-assigned topic
- Ad hoc assignments may also be given including some administrative tasks
- Developing strong research skills and ability to analyse complex information
- Gaining experience in a think tank
- Enhancing skills utilised in professional work settings
Skills and Personal Qualities Required:
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Strong online research skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Desire to work for a historic think tank organisation and to support the core vision of Gold Mercury International
Please apply by clicking the button below. We ask that you also include three pictures that you feel represent yourself in your cover letter, with a description added for each of the pictures.